Here is a tip to making your own disinfectant and cleaning spray for all your tech devices to help you to stay safe and protect your hardware (laptops, keyboards, mice, phones, remote controls, TV's, general surfaces, and more):
1. NEVER use bleach or other cleaning chemicals on devices or screens!
2. Do not use tap water, as it leaves spots and residue. Only use distilled water in solution.
3. Only use 70% isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, using above 70% isopropyl alcohol can damage the oleophobic LCD screen coatings.
4. Use a 1:1 solution of 70% isopropyl alcohol and distilled water.
5. NEVER spray the solution directly onto your device! Spray it onto a microfiber cloth first, then wipe the device with the moistened cloth. Allow the device/surface to air dry.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM