As announced by Homeland Security, pool maintenance is considered an essential service. Pools are large bodies of water that left untreated would begin to grow algae and become breeding grounds for mosquitos. While insects do not transmit the Covid-19 virus, other more deadly viruses are. So it is critically important that these bodies of water remain safe. Claro Pools is committed to keeping our customers' pools clean and healthy.
Also, with the “Shelter in Place” mandate, being able to be outdoors in your own back yard to enjoy your pool is both therapeutic and emotionally beneficial. And if you're a swimmer, exercise is good for keeping healthy by reducing stress and anxiety. And as a bonus, dunking yourself in a chlorinated pool is like dipping yourself in hand sanitizer.
Claro is committed to keeping pools clean, customers happy, and our staff safe.
Like every business that must continue operations, we are doing everything we can to protect our staff and our customers. To do that we have instituted the following
- Our offices and trucks are cleaned and sanitized every night
- We have hand sanitizers and wipes throughout the office and in our trucks
- We remind everyone to practice social distancing
- We have a strict stay home if your sick policy and offer 14 days a paid sick leave.
- We've provided our staff with weekly vitamin B injections provided by Dr. Fung of Live Well Clinic based in La Quinta to help them stay healthy.
- We are in the process of our making our own hand sanitizer and will giving be it to our staff and customers in the next several days.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday Open all day