We are offering Telehealth and small group sessions as an Essential Service for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder.
Addiction Therapeutic Services Response To Concerns Regarding The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
ATS is an essential service facility. Under the authority of the California Health and Safety code, all medical providers are able to stay open during this time. ATS is taking extra steps and precautionary measures related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to serve clients and communities facing substance use and mental health disorders. The coronavirus has not deterred us from helping others and we are continuing to take admissions. If you or someone you know is in need, please contact us immediately at 760-507-5821.
- We’ve taken the necessary steps to prescreen all prospective clients entering our facilities prior to admission and all clients and staff members are to stay home if they feel sick.
- Any visitors to our facility who are not clients or staff must sign in and affirm that they are not showing signs of infection before entering our facility and we are asking that anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms to remain at home because the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority.
- All staff members have been educated and properly trained on the infection control and prevention and are closely monitored to ensure compliance.
- All clients have been educated by our staff physician and have been educated on infection control, proper handwashing and sanitization and have been provided with the number to our local medical center for testing and treatment should any symptoms arise.
- We will be performing daily wellness checks on all staff and clients which will include monitoring clients and staff symptoms as well as temperature checks upon arrival to our facility. All Clients will take part in social distancing and will be 6 feet away from each other.
- We are monitoring and ensuring appropriate utilization of client care supplies and our building and all doors and rooms are being sanitized hourly and sprayed down with disinfectant spray. We have hand sanitizer placed in all areas of the building and Clorox wipes in all restrooms, group rooms, and kitchen.
- We are staying on top of all national news updates, local health department reports and adhering to CDC and guidelines so we can stay up to date on everything that is happening and ensure your health and safety.
Get In Touch
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day